Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Masculine Look


Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is hosting a 'Make it Masculine' challenge this week.
Unfortunately, I don't yet have any of their more masculine stamps. It doesn't help that I am a broke college student either, lol!
But I like the idea of the challenge since I tend to make things more on the girly side :)
Both of these cards are made using my own digital stamps; both of the greyhound images are my own work. The 'Chillax' word bubble on the second card, is a purchased rubber stamp that I found at Michael's Craft store for $1.00.
The 'collar' on the left side of the first card is made using $1.00 roll ribbon and a key ring. Beads embellish the greyhound image and border.
Coincidentally, I am happy with how the cards came out using thrifty means and supplies. Craetivity really does go a long way!!!
http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.com/

No comments: