Sunday, November 6, 2011

Weekly Challenge @ Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps


I've recently discovered Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, and fell in love with the completely adorable designs they have available. They usually host a weekly challenge, and this week's challenge is Pin it Down!
Guidelines of the challenge: Incorporate a pin of some kind in your work featuring a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp :)
I really like the concept of this challenge. It makes you think outside the box by including something as simple, but unconventional as pin. Even a safety pin, which is what I used. If you can figure out how to use an everyday object in creative projects, just imagine how much stuff you have lying around the house that can be transformed into something awesome!

1 comment:

Denise Gutierrez said...

you are totally right!! It defiantly makes you think outside the box! I had to use a pin form my little sewing kit :)
very adorable card... those marshmallows make me want a steamy cup of hot chocolate! Haha